Transparent Sustainable Brand Directory

Advertisement

SPECTRUM

Products: Clothing, Women’s, Men’s

Brand Details

Company

Based in

Founded

CEO

Empowerment

SPECTRUM

Hamburg, Germany

2013

Christoph Peinecke

Small Business

Brand Story

We are a small fashion label based in Hamburg with sustainable, fair & high quality clothing. Our styles, mainly coats and dresses, are based on style, not on temporary trends. It is important to us that all our garments are changeable from business to evening look for a versatile look. This standard is what drives our vision. All products are made in the north of Germany.

Your Conscious Choice.

When you choose our eco brand partner, you help make the world more sustainable.

Discount For You

CODE: MOCHNI2021
DISCOUNT: 10%
MINIMUM ORDER VALUE: 390€
VALID UNTIL: 31 December 2021

Brand Transparency

Who answered our brand transparency questions?

Birgit Brockbals – Designer at SPECTRUM.

Fair Trade

FairtradeNeuMärz

How do you ensure "Fair Trade" manufacturing? If your manufacturing or the manufacturing company you work with is certified, please list these certifications.

We support local craftsmen (Hamburg and Kiel) u. by short transport routes we keep CO2 emissions low. We buy 80% of our fabrics from European dealers. These fabrics are surpluses of overproduction, which are already produced and would be destroyed without benefit. Fair wages and fair working conditions are essential for us. We design an ongoing collection that is not seasonal. Our handling of finished garments excludes a discount battle. We calculate our fabric consumption very precisely and do not produce in excess. Many of our garments are not made until an order is received. This requires very close communication with the customer.

Social Justice

DEZEquality21

How do you ensure "Social Justice" with your internal and external corporate environment?

We support local craftsmen (Hamburg and Kiel) u. by short transport routes we keep CO2 emissions low. We buy 80% of our fabrics from European dealers. These fabrics are surpluses of overproduction, which are already produced and would be destroyed without benefit. Fair wages and fair working conditions are essential for us. We design an ongoing collection that is not seasonal. Our handling of finished garments excludes a discount battle. We calculate our fabric consumption very precisely and do not produce in excess. Many of our garments are not made until an order is received. This requires very close communication with the customer.

Upcycled Material

UpcycledNEUMärz09

Which "Upcycled Material" do you work with? What makes this material sustainable? And what makes it better compared to conventional material?

We buy 80% of our outer fabrics from European traders. These fabrics are surpluses of overproduction, which are already produced and would be destroyed without benefit. The other 20% are materials which are to be reordered and come from small manufactures in Italy or England. Our buttons are all GOTS certified. Our linings are partly lyocell, partly cupro. We have no polyester admixtures, we keep elastane additions low at 5-7%. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Local Production

LocalNeuMärz10_7

Where and why are your products manufactured "locally"?

All products are made in the north of Germany.

Listed: 1 January 2021
Information updated: